Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Perry Bible Fellowship

I've kept this comic my personal secret for long enough and I've decided to finally share it with all of you whom are so near and dear to me. If you want to read the bio or find any other fun information, go here and click around: http://70.86.201.113/imageserv2/stilltemporary/index.html It's a temporary site while it switches servers, but still has all the content.

The archive of all the comics is located here: http://70.86.201.113/imageserv2/stilltemporary/archive.html

I suggest you go to the bottom of the comics and begin working your way up so they are in chronological order.

If you don't "get" any of the comics, chances are you're either 1. Overthinking the whole strip and should just look for what's obvious, or 2. Missing one of the major details that makes the whole thing funny. I "get" and find funny every single strip, so if you don't understand one just let me know and I'll be happy to explain it to you.

Some of my favorites are "Deal with the Devil," "Instant Bacon," "Skub," ...the list just goes on and on. In fact, if you've taken the 2 minutes to look through at least 10 of the strips and haven't at least chuckled or found something humorous enough to keep you reading, you're a terrible person and need to re-evaluate your sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home