Tuesday, June 28, 2005

This is a first post in a blog.

This is the first post in a blog that is my blog that, with time, will eventually become the all-encompassing penultimate blog, right behind baby Jesus's blog. I'm not a very big fan of the word blog. In fact, I don't really like blogs. I am only updating this so that I can use the "preview" feature while setting up my blog and profile. It seems that the time has come for me to retire to my futon and rest my head to the soothing sounds of the movie "Monkeybone." Don't fret yet, reader, as I can assure you I will update the template and my profile, as well as fill this blog with wonderful information that I guarantee will only waste your time and fill your head with dreams of horrible torture directed towards me.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Bryan Goggins said...

Where are the Flavor Blasted Goldfish, Faber? You better have an article all about how much you love Flavor Blasted Goldfish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home